5 Best Android Apps for Photo Editing in 2021
It can be very challenging to find the Best Photo Editing Apps for Android because huge number of apps for Photo Editing are available on Play Store. So here we make a list of Photo Editing Apps that helps you to find the best.
Here is the list of 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for Android -
3. Adobe Lightroom
Note: This list isn’t in order of preference. You are advised to choose any of these editors that you prefer.
1. PicsArt Photo Editor: Pic, Video & Collage Maker
PicsArt is the best all-in-one photo and video editor on mobile. PicsArt gives you everything you need to create awesome edits. The best part? It’s free!
Edit photos and videos, have fun with our sticker maker & collage maker, doodle on photos, and do way more. No professional experience needed.
Features of PicsArt
- Try hot filters for pictures & trendy photo effects.
- Access impressive background eraser: cut out photos & erase backgrounds.
- Remove objects and get amazing photo retouch.
- Use millions of outstanding free images or edit your own pictures.
- Speak your mind: add text to photos using 200+ aesthetic fonts.
- Get a stunning makeover with Retouch tools: hair color changer, makeup stickers & more.
- Blur photo backgrounds with a smart selection tool.
- Quickly flip & crop photos.
- Edit videos or make them from scratch using outstanding video maker with music.
- Bring your exciting stories to life and create exciting TikTok videos & Reels.
- Add music to your videos using our extensive library of popular songs.
- Crop video clips or use square fit to add backgrounds then post on your IG for “likes.”
- Use Glitch video effects. Instantly change it up by adding trendy video filters.
- Trim videos or use smart video merger to merge videos together.
- Play around with the awesome slideshow maker with music.
- Add your best moments to a video collage & use different ratios.
- Create an amazing photo collage using all your favorite pictures.
- Try photo grid, freestyle collage, scrapbook, and frames for photos.
- Go viral. Create funny memes with our meme generator & share with friends.
- Use the story maker and level up your Instagram game with story templates.
- Discover over 60+ million cool PicsArt stickers.
- Add stickers to photos to turn up the fun level on edits.
- Make your own cute clipart & use cut out tool to create funny custom stickers.
- Outline selfies with the hottest Sketch effects.
- Turn portraits into artistic masterpieces with Canvas effects.
- Create trending Drip Art. Use dripping effect stickers & customize the blend mode.
- Cartoon yourself with amazing Magic effects to turn photos into cartoons.
- Play with cool Doodle Art & start doodling away for hours.
- Use PicsArt Draw with cool customizable brushes, layers, & pro drawing tools.
- Doodle on pictures whenever you’re bored & get a transparent clothes effect.
- Create art & illustrations from scratch or just draw something inspiring for fun.
- Recreate trending edits in a few taps. Cut editing time in half with easy customizable steps.
- Edit multiple photos in the same style. Keep your Instagram feed on-trend & consistent by creating personal presets.
2. PixelLab - Text on Pictures
The great thing about PixelLab is that it lets you add all kinds of elements so you can create the composition that fits your needs. You can insert your own pictures, start from scratch with your own text, or use one of the many motivational quotes that PixelLab includes.
Features of PixelLab
- Add and customize as much text objects as you want.
- Create 3d texts and overlay them on top of your images, or have them stand on their own in a cool poster.
- Make your text stand out with dozens of text effects like : Shadow, Inner Shadow, Stroke, Background, Reflection, Emboss, Mask, 3d text.
- Set your text to any fill option you want, be it a simple color, a linear gradient, a radial gradient, or an image texture.
- Choose from 100+, hand picked fonts. Or use your own fonts.
- Add and customize as much stickers, emojis, shapes, as you want.
- Add your own images from gallery. This could come in handy when you have your own stickers, or you want to composite two images.
- Pick a pen size, a color, then draw anything you want. After that the drawing acts like a shape and you can resize it, rotate it, add shadow to it.
- Change the background: with the possibility of making it : a color, a gradient or an image. Save as a project: you can save anything you do as a project. It'll be available for use even after closing the app.
- Remove the background: be it a green screen, a blue screen or simply a white background behind an object in an image that you found on Google images; PixelLab can make it transparent for you.
- Edit image perspective: you can now perform perspective editing (warp). Handy for, replacing a monitor's content, changing a road sign's text, adding logos on boxes.
- Image effects: enhance your pictures' look by applying some of the available effects, which include vignette, stripes, hue, saturation.
- Export your Image: save or share at any format or resolution you want, For easy access you can use the Quick Share buttons to share the image to social media apps with a click of a button (ex : facebook,twitter, instagram...)
- Create memes: using the provided meme preset, you can easily have your memes ready for sharing in matter seconds. Browse quotes and insert anything you like, into what you're making.
3. Adobe Lightroom - Photo Editor & Pro Camera
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo editor and camera app that empowers your photography, helping you capture and edit stunning images.
Easy image editing tools like sliders and filters for pictures simplify photo editing. Retouch full-resolution photos, apply photo filters, or start photo editing wherever you are.
Features of Adobe Lightroom
- Capture photos - You can capture photos in Auto, Pro, or HDR modes. You can use Lightroom's in-app camera to adjust settings like shutter speed, focus, flash, and others, in the Pro mode. You can capture photos in DNG raw formats on supported devices.
- Import photos - You can import photos from Camera Roll or Gallery. You can also import photos from files or directly from a DSLR camera. You can further set up albums and folders, and organize your photos in order by applying ratings or flags.
- Search and organize photos - You can create albums and further organize them into folders. You can also arrange photos in order using filter options. You can search for photos within an album or in the All Photos view using metadata, keywords, and facets.
- Edit photos - You can apply many cool edits to your photos. You can crop your photo and adjust its tonal scale. You can apply selective edits and even remove unwanted objects from your photos. You can also choose to apply various Presets and Profiles or create a custom preset and apply the same.
- Save, export, and share photos - You can save photos to which you have made edits as well as export original photos. You can share an album of photos or a random selection of photos as a shareable link or to Adobe Portfolio while controlling whether details like copyright data, location data, and metadata are available to the viewer. You can also include a custom watermark in your photos while sharing or saving them to the Camera Roll.
Snapseed is a Google image editing app that provides you with top-notch filters and photo editing effects right from your smartphone. For all practical purposes and uses (at least as far as amateur photographers are concerned) it covers all your basic needs.
Features of Snapseed
- RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
- Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
- Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
- Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
- Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
- Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
- White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
- Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
- Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
- Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
- Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
- Text – add both stylized or plain text
- Curves - have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
- Expand - increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
- Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
- Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
- Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
- HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
- Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
- Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
- Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
- Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
- Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
- Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
- Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
- Frames – add frames with adjustable size Double Exposure - blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
- Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
- Face Pose - correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
5. Pixlr - Free Photo Editor
Pixlr is a photo editing program that provides tons of features, utilities, and effects so you can add a unique touch to your photos, all from within your mobile device.
The app allows for the typical simple and basic edits, such as resize, rotate, or crop a photo. You can also perform some more advanced edits, such as adjusting the color, eliminating red eye, or adjusting the brightness and contrast.
Features of Pixlr
- Create photo collages easily with a variety of preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background.
- Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix.
- Use Double Exposure to create an array of effects easily with layers and adjustable transparency.
- Create cool photo effects using Stylize (pencil sketch, poster, watercolor and more). Effortlessly remove blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin, or whiten teeth with simple tools.
- Bring out the color with Color Splash effect or add impact with Focal Blur.
- Choose from a range of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
- Adjust the tone of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
- Easily add text to your photos with a variety of fonts to choose from.
- Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suits you.
- Keep things fresh with our growing release of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
- Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button. Crop and resize images quickly and easily before saving.
These are the 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for Android. I hope this article is very helpful for you to find Best Photo Editing Applications. Share this article to your friends and social media. And also Join Us on Telegram to get updates.